Our remediation equipment is designed to solidify and stabilize a broad range of flowable waste streams. With design capacity of 20m3/hr, this equipment is built to handle a large output of liquid waste under extreme conditions. For some applications, mobile units may be accompanied by simple solids removal bins, either reducing or in some situations removing the requirement for vacuum truck assistance completely.
• Our PDM-300 model (available in petrol, electric, diesel or hydraulic) is most commonly used by Environmental Services organizations.
• Its compact design allows it to be moved in a pickup truck, small trailer, or flatbed truck to the jobsite.
• Capacity of 20m3 per hour 5400 gallons ( 90 to 100 gal/min) Equipped with Nano-Shear technology.
• Ideally suited for HDD applications, Oil & Gas drilling and Mine tailings.
• For Horizontal Directional Drilling applications, mobile units may be accompanied by simple solids removal bins,reducing or removing the requirement for vacuum truck assistance.
• Compact design allows it to be moved in a pickup truck or small flatbed truck to the jobsite.
• Power options include gas, diesel or electric. Gas, diesel, electric or hydraulic.